shadach

I received the following inquiry about a dance "shadach."  I haven't
come across this term before and wonder if anyone else knows something about
it.  I will send the replies to Mr. Stone.
Sincerely,
Helen

"I am currently editing some memoirs of a cousin born in Sheffield, England
in 1875. She refers to a number of dances most of which I have now
identified thanks to you and others: Broges dance Karahod etc

She mentions SHADACH. I have a feeling that this is not a Cs+AOE-rd+AOE-s
but may be wrong.  It has been suggested to me that this is the same as a
Sherele: is this so?  I shall be glad to hear from you."

from V. Stone in England