Re: Sad news from Israel

In a message dated 2/23/00 5:13:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, ari (at)
ivritype(dot)com
writes:

<< Oh my goodness--she couldn't have been older than in her '30s!
 Does anyone know what had caused her hospitalization?

 This is quite depressing.

 Barukh dayan emeth

 ari >>

Ari,

She was 42.

When I was in Israel a couple a week and a half ago, the report was that she
had been hospitalized with flu-like symptoms, but that her internal organs
were breaking down.  A report I heard suggested that she had delayed seeking
medical treatment.

Just in the last couple of days, I heard that they were unsure what was going
on as information on her illness was not forthcoming.

Very, very sad news.

mike