Re: Tremp / Internationale / Greenblatt / Metro Music

  Hi Lorele:
  Trudi here.  Congrats on the concert...by the way!!! I wish that I could
be there!!!
  On the subject of the Internationale...are you looking for a Yiddish
version of this??? Or just a version of this??? I seem to remember a Yiddish
one from my childhood. I would try whoever holds the archives for the
magazine, Frayhayt(Freiheit...spelling?) which was a Yiddish Anarchist
magazine.
  In English..any chapter of the American Communist Party would have it. No
kidding.
   Trudi the G