Seeking Songleaders

Hi,
KESHER, the UAHC college program on campus, is creating a song leader's web
page. This simple site will serve as a directory of song leaders who are
looking for opportunities for employment. The Jewish community, whether
congregations, campuses, elder care facilities, or anything else, will be
able to turn to this site to find song leaders.  If you or someone you know
would like to be added to this list, which has not yet been created, write
to jklein (at) uahc(dot)org <mailto:jklein (at) uahc(dot)org>  with an email
titled "I'M A
SONGLEADER" and provide the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
Email
I use/do not use instruments for song-leading.
        Which instruments?
List those which apply.  I song-lead for:
        Nursery School children
        Elementary school children
        Junior High school children
        High school students
        College students
        Adults
        Youth groups (which ones?)
        Camps (which ones?)

Of course, we cannot offer any claims of competency for these song leaders!
Nevertheless, this service will hopefully facilitate the proliferation of
our Jewish musical heritage into the next generation.

Please spread word to other people that this site will exist.

L'shalom,
Jonathan Klein

Rabbi Jonathan Klein
Director, KESHER (UAHC College Education Department)
633 Third Avenue
NYC, NY  10017-6778
212-650-4077
http://www.keshernet.com <http://www.keshernet.com>
AOL Name: Rav Klein
KESHER CONVENTION!!! MARCH 9-12 Cincinnati
http://www.keshernet.com/convention2000.htm
<http://www.keshernet.com/convention2000.htm>
Students: Ask to be listed in the KESHER Directory!
        Free subscriptions to RJ Magazine if listed!
Set your home page to www.thehungersite.org <http://www.thehungersite.org>
to donate food every time on line!