Re: Margot Leverett in Boston (and, by the way, also in New York)!

She'll be using the folks who were on her album, most of whom are
from Boston--David Harris, Evan Hollander, Jim Guttman, etc. Get the
album and you'll see the whole cast. It's because everyone is from
Boston that we became part of the tour. I can't believe I'll be out
of town. These are going to be exciting concerts.

ari