Re: Interview with Josh Waletzky SHOW STILL IN ARCHIVES

Hi Everyone,

The show is still in our archives...but I am not getting any answers from the
"powers that be" of the web site as to how long it will be there.....the show
aired 11/21.

By the way, the lates show to be archived (Dec 12) is not my radio show....I
am unsure what they put there...sounds like a folk show...but it "ain't"
me......will try to get that fixed......

the url is:  www.wmnf.org
once the web site is open click "shows"  then "sunday" then scroll to the
sunday simcha.

mike eisenstadt