Re: Sephardic Tinge

Cool! I may have to rethink when I get to NYC this holiday. The first
Sephardic Tinge album, for all that it doesn't have much to do with
klezmer, was the first of the Radical Jewish Music (Zorn's label) albums
that I reviewed on the klezmer shack.

http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/coleman/sephardic/coleman.sephardic.html