Re: Ben Shahn and sheytls????

How about the beam in my memory's eye. Sheesh. I was thinking about his
later Alphabet of Creation and more general social/religious themes, and
of, as Wolf notes, his amazing pictures of common people. Although, this
is not your entirely traditional imagery, even here.

No excuse.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->