Upcoming Concerts, Dec 11 & 12

"Play me a song in Yiddish,
So everyone can see that I'm still alive and can still sing,
Stronger and better than before."

Join the Wholesale Klezmer band for an evening of Yiddish songs and joyous
instrumental music at one of our upcoming concerts:

   * Saturday evening, December 11, Concert at
     Caffe Lena
     Phila Street
     Saratoga Springs, NY
        o For reservations, call: 518-583-0022

   * Sunday evening, December 12, Concert at
     Passim
     47 Palmer Street
     Cambridge, MA
        o For reservations, call: 617-492-7679

Hope to see you there.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy) un a freylekhe Khaneke (happy Hannukah),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340
voice/fax: 413-624-3204
http://www.crocker.com/~ganeydn

Please include your USPS address and phone number in your email signature
on all business correspondence.