From:           OrPnimi (at) aol(dot)com
Date sent:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:06:15 EST
Subject:        (no subject)
To:             World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org>
Send reply to:  jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

My name is Rabbi Eliezer Garner and I host the "Happy Chevra" show on Friday
Mornings on WSIA 88.9 fm e.s.t. I am looking for Jewish rock music with a
60's or 70's flavor with spiritual lyrics like Reva LeSheva (which I play a
lot of and like tremendously.) Please let me know if you have any
suggestions. Good Shabbos. www.wsia.csi.cuny.edu