this weeks nusach show

This week's show has over 10 different chazzanim.  We start with a mystery
piece that you
will find very interesting.  The classical hazzanim at the half hour will be
two very early
recordings of Cantor Gershon Sirota 1908 and Cantor Yishaya Meisels from
1905.  Plus
we will play a cut from Sophie  Kurtzer a very early female cantor (1924).
Our closing
feature of the day will be from the cd Romemu, the music of the sephardic
Jews of
Curacao.  We will hear several selections from the Friday Night service.  I
believe last
week's show will play on Tuesday, in case you missed it.

This weeks new show airs monday at 11am eastern, and replayed at 10pm
eastern monday & 11am and 10pm on thursday.  On other days the show is prior
weeks repeats.

the show is on globalnet radio's shalom america which can be found at
http://www.shalom-am.com

also visit the web site for nusach at
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

Happy Listening.....