Re: comedy tonight

In a message dated 10/13/99 8:58:29 AM, wiener (at) mindspring(dot)com writes:

<< Someone, sorry I forget who, referred to a 20th Century Jewish Humor

tape (during the discussion of "Esn/Essen" by Billy Hodes.  >>

This tape was a compilation of artists including The Leslie Bros.. Larry
Best, Myron Cohen, Georgie Jessel, Leo fuchs and The Radio Aces.
Though the tape may still be available, we carry it on Cd .

The Cd also include an entire album of Menasha Skulnik with includes such
classics as "Scotchman From Orchard Street, It Shouldn't Happen To A Dog.

Both of the albums are included in their entirety on 1 CD

Simon
Hatikvah Music