Re: Upcoming performance, Wash DC area

Dear Friends & Colleagues:
    Here are the details of my next concert in the Washington area.
    For directions, etc., you can use the phone number provided; for more
involved questions, please send me e-mail directly.  I know the time &
location are probably difficult for many folks; if you do plan to come on a
tight schedule, please let me know so I can reserve a seat for you (I can
probably do this for 5-10 people).  Thanks,
                    Ilana (IKochinska (at) aol(dot)com)

                  Ilana Kochinska, soprano

                                with
                      Beatrice L. Frank, piano
                         Toby Rotman, flute
                      Patricia Nomina, clarinet
                  Brigitta Czernik-Gruenther, cello

"Shema (Hear): Five Poems by Primo Levi"          Simon Sargon

                  Italian author and Holocaust survivor Primo Levi,
                  noted for his novels and memoirs, also wrote a small body
            of poetry.  American composer Simon Sargon has made lyric,
            passionate settings of Levi's poems -- four from 1946
            and one from 1974.

                       Thursday, Oct. 21
                            12 noon

                The Ellipse Arts Center Gallery
               4350 N. Fairfax Dr., Arlington, VA
         Metro stop: Ballston (1 1/2 blocks from Ellipse)

          Admission free   (Note: seating is limited)

          Presented by: The Friday Morning Music Club
       and the Arlington County Cultural Affairs Division

            For further information:  (703) 228-6960