Need sleuthing help with song titles

Chevre,

I could use some help deciphering Sephardic song titles which appeared on
the old Gramophone 78 label. The backstory: every turn of the century
recording session was recorded in the company log book. Various
discographic experts have gone back and transcribed these handwritten
entries onto computer as best they can, but they often have NO knowledge of
the underlying languages being transcribed. So if they get a few letters
off, pretty soon "La Quetoubah de la Ley" morphs into "La Quetoubada
labij"  or "Nishmat col hay" morphs into "Nich nat Colhany" (actual
examples.) Until we find the recordings themselves (which is quite
unlikely) these logbooks are the only information we have on these
performances. So any help at all identifying the following titles would be
very, very welcome.

Salonica
Itchichek havassi (havassi being a song type?) (This title is in Ladino)

Algiers

Reddich
Kericet Toran (the latter word obviously Torah)
Rebbi Traien Enkaana (Arabic?)
Ine Debari Hassalli (Arabic?)
Ilyahden Emmobi (Arabic?)
Mah'la Oussaulek (Arabic?)

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:           781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com