looking for singing Jews in Chicago

Howdy...

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA is growing - we're looking for a MALE vocalist to
add to our unique vocal band lineup.  We perform Jewish and secular music
in a dizzying array of styles without the use of instruments... save our
big mouths.

Successful candidates will possess: (1) permanent residence in the greater
Chicago area, (2) a cappella/stage experience, (3) tenor or baritone
range, (4) ability to travel 2-3 times per month, (5) comfort singing
Hebrew and Yiddish (fluency not required), (6) the urgent desire to have
fun while making noise.

If you, or anybody you know, fits the bill please contact us:

        Email   steve (at) jewishsong(dot)com
        Phone   (773) 973-3375

Thanks.  For more info about LISTEN UP!, check out our webpage at
http://www.jewishsong.com.

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA
The World's only Pop-Klezmer-Jazz-Yiddish-Hebrew-Country-
Western Band with NO Instruments.