Re: Jewish music performance series/tcg

Patience but not passivity. HaShem helps those that shake things up.
I have great reverence for the Orthodoxy, because they keep true Torah
alive...but as I see it HaShem's making me a woman is also true Torah..and
HaShem gave me a voice to sing with to boot.
If God doesn't want me to sing God will tell me so. Not some  man or woman
quoting intent from the commentaries or otherwise.