Re: uteshuvah/TCG

Be Well and Lashanah Tovah TikaTavu!

I don't kno "you" to have offended me at all...because I haven't read any of
your queries, still
All The Best!!!
and I WISH YOU JOY AND SWEETNESS AND LOTS OF CREATIVE WONDERFULLNESS IN THE
NEW YEAR.  AND MAY YOU BE INSCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF LIFE FOR A GOOD AND SWEET

Trudi Goodman

Lepracohen in Residence