Re: Pete Seeger, Ladino, Ashkenaz, and JC (not that one!)

I, for one, was not _at all_ "chastising" Judith's music and scholarship and
superbly conscientious approach to both--which I made a point, several
times, of praising!!  I was only trying to be a little more gently
encouraging, or less discouraging/daunting, re musicians who don't know the
repertoire taking a few baby steps into it--by all means w/ care and
conscientious preparation--without feeling they have to become scholars of
the music first.   That's all (I was saying)!   I meant no offense, to put
it mildly, Judith--and appreciate (as I'm sure others do) your sharing your
scholarship in all these matters; I'm learning from it and I'm not even
_that_ involved in/with this music!--rlc