Jewish Music for Forward

Dear Jewish Music List Members,

I am beginning to prepare an end of the year Jewish music roundup for the
English Forward to be published in November.  I wrote a similar piece last
year and received a great deal of help from members of this list.

Any artists who would like to submit their work for this review, please send
the materials to me at the address that follows this message.  I will be
sending the paper information on all the new music I discover in this
research for them to consider for longer stories in a special section.

If you think that you may have already sent the CD to the Forward, please
send me a message offlist and I will check with them before asking you to
send a second copy.  Also, if you have sent me your release at some time
during this past year please send me an email reminder so I can make sure
that it does not slip through the cracks of this project.

I would also greatly appreciate any suggestions, leads, reminders etc from
any list members about interesting recordings that have been released since
last year's roundup.

Thanks.

Gideon Aronoff (Email Garonoff (at) aol(dot)com)
c/o UCSJ
1819 H St., NW, #230
Washington, DC  20006