Re: Cultured Pearls/reply form Trudi

I have a couple of suggestions;
1, The National Yiddish Book Center
2. Norman Lear, the producer and director
3. Also Steven Spielberg's Yad Vashem project, which has lots of connections
in this country.
The reason I suggest Lear, is that I know that he mentors students at
Emerson College in Boston.
And he has lots of good connections and seems to be very generous with them.
If there is any way that I can help, I would be happy to as well.
I am an actor, musician, writer and singer.
If I can think of anybody else, I'll let you know. This list will help,
people are very generous here!!!
Such a great idea!
And best of luck!!!
Trudi Goodman