Trying to buy New Orleans Klezmer Allstars 1st CD

This might seem as an odd request, but I'll give it a try:

For some time now I've been trying to get hold of a copy of NOKAS' first CD
(which is called just New Orleans Klezmer Allstars). I even contacted the
band's manager, Scott Aiges, who says it's out of print.

Does anybody know of a shop which still has a copy lying around? They have to
be willing to sell it mail-order to Sweden, too.

And yes, I have checked with Simon and Tara. Neither has it.

If I can't get a new copy I'm willing to buy a 2nd hand copy. Please contact
off list.

Christian

<Reward joke snip. People misunderstand anything...>

Christian