Seeking Yiddish Singer: Chicago

Hello, everyone--I met my husband on line, so I figure it's worth a try
asking through the Jewish Music grapevine (please forward this--thanks!)

Maxwell Street Klezmer Band is auditioning female singers for the Year
2000-2001 season.  Candidate should live in or relocate to the Chicago area,
and want to sing Yiddish and Hebrew music (no experience necessary--will
train).  Work includes both concerts and service (jobbing) performances.
Theater experience/training a plus. Please email me privately:
Lori Lippitz
Maxwellst (at) aol(dot)com
Maxwell Street Klezmer Band, Chicago