Re: Who are all of us/reply TCG

Ari willing, I too wish we could do this--I'd feel dumb putting my bio on a
site (Klezmer Shack) that I have no connection to--feels pretentious.  (Who
cares?)  Whereas putting it up here would just be sharing among our list
family, just as I'd like to know more about others.  Just my 2c--I realize
it's (presumably) Ari's time.