Re: articles on Hassidic music

Robert,

You could try looking up http://jewish-music.com

It's a *big* store in NY that focuses a lot on the Hassidic stuff.  The
owner is Mendy Werdyger (Mordecai ben David's brother - the Jewish "elvis"
of Yeshiva rock).

I don't recall if they have articles on the site, but it'd be a good place
to start.

-Steve

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA
http://www.jewishsong.com