Re: What Is ...? (musings--P.S.)

Heavens--My tax-deductible question was meant W/ A SMILE, owing to the not
exactly vital nature of some of my previous musings.  IT WASN'T A SERIOUS
QUESTION ABOUT TAXES (as I guess Tanya sort-of gathered [?])!! Um, lighten
up, guys?!  And is Tanya's "It takes a village--I mean, a considerable
degree..." sentence a fancy, politically sophisticated way of saying some of
us have (or don't have, but are expending) TOO MUCH TIME! Just a (smily)
thought ...--rlc  P.s. Trivia answers will be dealt w/ in time.