Yiddish Songs: Discography

Thanks to all who made recommendations as to favorite versions of
songs learned by my Yiddish class.  I made up a discography from my
own library of versions for my class with recommendations of list
members noted.  The format listed may not be the only format released
(that is, albums listed as LP may be available on cassette and CD).
For those who are interested:

Di Mizinke Oysgegebn
Theodore Bikel: Sings Jewish Folk Songs (LP)
Rosalie Gerut: We Are Here (c)
Slawa Przybylska: International Yiddish Festival Cracow 1990 (CD)
Pearl Rottenberg & the NAMA Orchestra: Mazltov! (LP)
Martha Schlamme:
  Sings Favorite Yiddish Songs (LP)
  Sings Jewish Folk Songs, Vol.1 (LP)
Sholom Secunda: Sing a Little Something (LP)
Lucie Skeaping and the Burning Bush: Raisins and Almonds (CD)
Oksana Sowiak: Yiddish Songs 2 (LP)
Paul Zim: Forever Yiddish (CD)

Kinder-Yorn
Mikhail Alexandrovitch: A Khazendl Oyf Shabbos?(LP)
Chava Alberstein Sings Yiddish (CD)
Sidor Belarsky:
  Belarsky-Gebirtig (LP)
  Sings Songs of the Holocaust   (CD)
Theodore Bikel: Sings More Jewish Folk Songs (LP)
Emil Bruh: Klezmer Violinist (c)
Zvi Caspi: Singt (LP)
David Fisher: Golden Yiddish Favorites (CD)
Abraham Samuel Rettig: From the Album of Jewish Songs (LP)
Jaacov Shapiro: Best of Yiddish Folk Songs (CD)
Songs of Gebirtig & Warshavsky (c)

Leybke, Mayn Liber
(I found no recorded versions)

Lomir _____ Bagrisn
Cindy Paley: Zing Along With (CD)

Lomir Zikh Iberbetn
Joey Adams & Molly Picon: Jewish Folk Songs (LP)
Theodore Bikel: Sings Jewish Folk Songs (LP)
Duo Peylet-Cuniot (CD)
Joel Grey: Songs My Father Taught Me (LP)
udith: My Yiddische Momme (LP)
Isa Kremer: Jewish Life in Song (Greater Recordings =GRC) (LP/c?)
  (Hankus Netsky)
Nehama Lifshitsaite (LP)
Josef Rosenblatt: Songs of My People (LP)
Josef Rosenblatt & Samuel Malavsky: The Incomparable Josef
  Rosenblatt (LP)
Martha Schlamme: Sings Jewish Folk Songs, Vol.2 (LP)
  (Simon/Hatikvah)
Oksana Sowiak: Yiddish Songs 1 (LP)
Zupfgeigenhansel: Jiddishe Lieder (LP)

Oy Avram
(Isa Kremer?)
Martha Schlamme: Sings Favorite Yiddish Songs (LP)

Reb Motenyu
Shura Lipovsky: Moments of Jewish Life (CD)

Tsu Dayn Geboyrn-Tog
Gerry Tenney & Betty Albert Schreck: Let?s Sing a Yiddish Song
Highlights from Goldfaden Operettas

Undzer Shtetl Brent
Sidor Belarsky: Sings Songs of the Holocaust (CD)
Zvi Caspi: Singt (LP)
Shoshana Damari: Israeli, Yiddish, Yemenite & Other Folk Songs
  (CD)
Louis Danto
Masters of the Jewish Art Song: The St. Petersburg School,
  Ontario: Cadenza Records, 1989. (CD/c) (Eliot Kahn)
  Songs of Holocaust and Heroism (c)
Netania Davrath: Sings Yiddish Folk Song (LP)
Daniel Kempin: Mir Lebn Eybik (CD)
Manfred Lemm (CD?) (Hankus Netsky)
Nehama Lifschitz: In Concert (LP)
Leon Lishner: Our Town is Burning (CD)
Andre Ochodlo: Sings Mordechaj Gebirtig (CD)
Jan Peerce: Sings Yiddish Folk Songs (LP)
Peter Rohland: Un as der rebbe singt (LP)
Workmen?s Circle Chorus: Songs of Freedom and Resistance (c)
Zamir Chorale of Boston: Hear Our Voices (CD)
Jewish Songs: Slawa Przybylska, Abraham Samuel Rettig, or Ino
  Toper
Once There Was a Little Jew [Hungarian] (c)

see
Isa Kremer: "Yiddish Folksongs" (Collector's Guild) (Hankus Netsky)

Bob