KOSHER KORNER PLAYLIST FOR FRIDAY JUNE 4, 1999

Just a reminder to check out Kosher Korner, on Friday June  4, 1999
from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm(EST)
LIVE ON THE INTERNET IN REAL AUDIO
   Http://www.usc.uwo.ca/clubs/jsu or Http://chrw.fm.net

On Friday's show you can hear new music from;

Shlomo Carlebach
Yehuda
Toronto's Eitz Chaim Boys Choir
Robbo
Cantor Gadi Elon
Chava Alberstein
The Klezmatics

Plus these artists will be featured;

The Gerard Edery Ensemble
Sam Glaser
Baal Shem Tov Band
Metropolitan Klezmer
Budowitz
Moshe Shur
Kinky Friedman
Jerusalem Jazz Band
Wolf Krakowski
Kabalas
Finjan
The Klezical Tradition
C Lanzbom
INASENSE
Karen Daniel
Magevet
The Freilachmakers Klezmer String Band
Mark Bloom

And some old stuff from my Mother-inlaws record collection! Stuff I have
never heard before.

Kosher Korner is always looking for new music and is very willing to play
all types of Jewish music. Please feel free to contact Arye about leads, for
new or new to the show, Jewish Music.

Arye Berk
Director JSU at Western
Phone #  519-679-2111 Ext. 2634>Fax # 519-673-1161
http://www.usc.uwo.ca/clubs/jsu
CHECK OUT KOSHER CORNER, WESTERN'S JEWISH RADIO SHOW  LIVE!
EVERY FRIDAY FROM 11:00AM - 1:00PM FROM THE JSU WEBSITE