Contact info on Sephardic cantors

I am posting this for a friend. Do reply to the list, as this
could raise interesting comments about Moroccan hazanuth!
Phone numbers, snailmail, even e-mail contacts would be fine ;-).

"I am trying to contact two Moroccan hazans. The first
one, Haim Look, sings in a synagogue in Los Angeles. The other,
Samy el Maghribi is in a synagogue in montreal.

"They are very famous in the moroccan community all over the
world. I am now programming concerts for the jewish museum in Paris
and they want to open the season with moroccan stuff."

ari