Hava Nagila and Dick Dale

You inspired me to dig out my Dick Dale album, which I hadn't listened to
since I won it from the disk jockey at my Bar Mitzvah party in 1964.
According to the information on the back of the record jacket, Dick Dale
recorded Hava Nagila on the album King of the Surf Guitar, and Misirlou
Twist on the album Surfers' Choice.

My album is called Summer Surf.  It has a cut called "The Star (of David)".
It's an instrumental which sounds as if it should have words in Hebrew,
but I can't place it.  Does anyone know what it might be?

Jacob Bloom