RE: Andy & Zev

>A friend of mine in Sweden is looking for an LP by Andy
>Statman and Zev Feldman, recorded 1979 on the Shanachie label.
>
>If you have it for sale or know where it could be found, please contact him
>out of the list, e-mail:

Yes, it's the one everyone wants! "Jewish Klezmer Music." And the only
one of Andy's early klezmer albums that Shanachie hasn't bothered to
rerelease.

I suggest people look in libraries for this. True story: I found a copy in a
nearby public library in my region, just before the library was going to
de-access its entire collection of vinyl records! Needless to say, I asked
if I could de-access it ahead of time, and for a slight contribution to the
library's fund they allowed me to do so!

I bet there's a lot of copies of this floating around in other libraries
across the land....

--Seth