JMWC new address

Dear Friends:
The Jewish Music WebCenter has moved to it's own domain!

The new URL is http://www.jmwc.org/

Please change your bookmarks!
I have two new features: the Bibliography of Biographies, which is very new
and very spartan, but growing. I can use lots of suggestions for this, so
please email me your favorite biographies! The links are to the Brandeis
University catalog, but there may be many more libraries that may carry the
book. This provides a quick way to see a full citation to the book.

There is also a "Featured Site" of the month listing, to bring attention to
the variety of Jewish music websites provided on the WebCenter.

Judy.