From: farfl's house <farfl (at) idirect(dot)ca>
To: World music from a Jewish slant. <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: Shabbos with Shlomo

>And don't forget....I can make a CD version from the cassette!
>-Steven
>
>Mayer Pasternak wrote:
>
>> The album was supposed to have been material from Shlomo's Friday
night service. The double cassette version of that tille by Jerusalem
star has the narration and the connective dialogue that makes the
album make sense. When they went to CD format they cut all the Stories
and talking  so much of the album has no context without it. However,
Reb Shlomo students claim that this is the album to get.

>> MP

jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->