looking for carlebach...can you help?

Simon,

A friend of mine whose schedule is very tight is looking for CDs of
Shlomo Carlebach doing his nusach for Shabbat (all of it - Friday
night services, Saturday morning, musaf, mincha, and havdalah, if
there is such a thing).
1. Do you have this stuff or are you able to get it?
2. If I send you a credit card number, can you send it to him - he's
located at the UJ, in LA, so it's not far from you, but it's difficult
to get down to Fairfax on a rab student's schedule during your store
hours. Am I asking the impossible?

PS - I hear new Orleans Klezmer All Stars have just come out with a
new CD, which I would like, can I get you to send that with the
others? DO you have it yet?

Thanks for your help,
Alana
==