Re: performance of La Juive

Please post --

Regarding the performance of La Juive by Opera Orchestra of New York, which I
mentioned in an earlier posting - it is April 13, 8 pm, at Carnegie Hall, and
unfortunately I hear there arent a lot of tickets left due to subscription
sales etc.  The remaining tickets are available at Carnegie Hall.  Probably
there will be scalpers, since this opera is only done about once every 75
years.
For those who want to know, the main singers are: soprano Hasmik Papian,
bass Paul Plishka, tenor Fransisco Casanova.
Sorry took so long to run this down, but our Opera Orchestra brochure has
disappeared into the clutter & I had to remember to call their office during
the day.
Ilana