Re: Fwd: jewish music festival, berkeley, CA

Dear People:

I have a query.  I have been looking for a while now for the music of
Yitshak Athias (sp?).  Is anything by him still in circulation and
available?  I only know his Eshet Hayil.  How might his music be described?

By the way, I am a recent subscriber and eavesdropper.  (Thanks for what
I've "heard" so far.)  I am a doctoral candidate in history (Jewish) at the
University of California, Berkeley.  In a former existence -- pre-children,
pre-academia -- I was a musician.

Jonathan Schorsch