all mail

Dear Folks at Shamash,

I am just now learning the internet language and can not identify what has
just occured. I signed up yesterday and within two hours began to receive a
host of back and forth conversations with people all over the country. These
are people I have not  queried. I am a grass roots documentary producer
looking for a variety of Jewish music connections and enjoy looking at the
message board, but do not want to receive indiscriminate mail. How can this
be corrected?

Thank you for making this mechanism available. It is a very high caliber
researching conglomerate. I look forward to participating.--Janice Harrison