new sections of webpage

Dear Jewish Music List-ers:
I've added some new sections and selections to my Jewish Music WebCenter
(JMWC) including a section of "Announcements and Calendar" and "Festivals",
which is sorted alphabetically and by date. Please send any information to
me that would fit these categories if you have something you'd like to see
added. I will try to include what I can (and deem appropriate and/or have
enough notice.)  In addition, those having _premieres_ of composed works
might wish to have their concerts listed in the announcements section.

Those who might be interested in being included in the "Dictionary of
Jewish Music Practitioners" should email me off list for more info.

The URL for JMWC:

http://www.library.brandeis.edu/fertig/jmwc/jmwchomepage.html

Judy.