Re: The kashrus of rock

> Anyone who thinks rock music ipso
> facto can't convey spiritual intensity should listen to Eric Clapton's
> "Presence of the Lord" on the legendary _Blind Faith_ album he did with
> Steve Winwood, Ginger Baker, and Rick Grech.  Tayku.

Or, following the advice of Eric Clapton's: "We would be nothing without
our great Black examples" (from the Farewell Concert), why not to "Rock
Island Line" by Huddie Leadbetter, aka Leadbelly, "the number one man on
the number one gang on the number one farm in the state" (Pete Seeger),
according to some sources born just today 111 years ago.

Ingemar