Re: Klezmer Rules!

Good to see this. Thanks for letting us know.   I found it challenging to
find this stuff, so maybe this can keep someone else from getting lost:

http://www.wnet.org/cityarts5/show10/uncut.html

-- The actual URL of Henry's interview, which I'm enjoying reading.

Mark

At 10:08 AM 1/16/99 EST, you wrote:
>Cityarts, the weekly cultural program on New York's PBS station WNET,  has
>just re-broadcast "Klezmer Rules!" a 15 minute vest pocket documentary on
>local klezmer musicians Andy Statman, the Klezmatics, David Krakauer and
>myself. If you're interested, log onto the wnet homepage (www.wnet.org) and
>click on Cityarts to find out about the show and to read an unedited
>transcription of my interview on the history of klezmer and of the current
>scene.
>
>Henry Sapoznik

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->