Classic Klezmer etc.

Maybe some of you Klezmer maniacs can help me determine if these
Klezmer (and not so Klezmer) recordings are available in any format.
For all I know, with my very limited knowledge of Yiddish, I own some
of them under a different name without knowing it.

Hochman, I.J.: Berditchever Khusidl

Kandel, Harry:
    Di Lustige Khsidim      (78rpm)(1921)
    Di Mama iz Gegangen   Victor  (78rpm)(1917)

Schwartz, Abe: Mazel Tov Mekhutonim

Tarras, Dave: Unzer Toyrele     (78rpm)(1928)

Barton Brothers ("Joe and Paul's (Yid); Joe And Paul's (Part 2, Yid):
    Secunda, Sholom: parody record   (78rpm) (1950s)

Cohan, Charles: Levine, and His Flying Machine; Levine, the Big
    Man  (78rpm) (1927)

Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->