Off-topic: NYBC plans, respond to NYBC

The following was bounced from the list (Aaron is not currently
a list member), but enough people have responded to this issue
that I am manually passing it through. Please also repost this
to any relevant mailing lists (UYIP, bookpeople, mendele, etc.)

Please direct correspondence/comments, etc. to Aaron, by private
e-mail, as he is not subscribed to this list and will not otherwise
get your comments.

ari