Upcoming Concerts

The Wholesale Klezmer Band will be performing at the following public
venues in the next few weeks:

Saturday evening, December 12
        Temple Sinai
        509 Broadway
        Saratoga Springs, NY
        Sponsored by Temple Sinai and Caffe Lena.
        Reservations: 518-583-0022
        a concert of traditional Yiddish dance music and songs begins at 8 pm.
        Dance instruction will be offered at 7 pm

Saturday evening, December 19
        Temple Sharey Tefilo-Israel
        432 Scotland Road
        South Orange, New Jersey
        a Klezmer Cabaret featuring a new translation of the Yiddish
vaudeville comedy, "CHAZZANS ON TRIAL... or... The Search Committee"
        as well as our usual mix of Yiddish songs and music for dancing
        For information and reservations, call 201-763-4116
        This is a fundraising event for Temple Sharey Tefilo-Israel.
        There will be a dinner for patrons before the main event.

Thursday evening, December 31
        First Night celebration, Northampton, Massachusetts
        We will be performing at 6:30 and 7:45 pm
        For information and First Night buttons, call the Northampton
Center for the Arts at:413-584-7327.

Beginning in January, look for Wholesale Klezmer Band CDs and tapes in
Borders Book Stores.  You can also find them online at The Yiddish Voice
Store, and a bisele yiddishkayt.  You'll find links to those sites from the
recordings page on our web site.

Happy Khanuke,

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band