Re: beginner's klezmer sheet music book for violin

At 05:26 PM 12/9/98 +0100, Helena och Christian Hansson wrote:

>Could anyone advise us of anything on suitable for that level?

Helena (and anyone else interested) --

I have available a book of 22 tunes with skeletal or simplified melodies
(ie, the melodies without someone else's interpretation of the ornaments)
that I use to run a Slow Jam session at Klez Kamp.  These are available in
C, B-flat and E-flat.  If you'd like to order one ($8 plus shipping),
please contact me.

Sherry Mayrent
oyfpro (at) concentric(dot)net

-- Sherry