Re: Dave Tarras CDs

Now that you are back on line please advise me of the cost to sent the Dave
Tarras CD to Melbourne Australia and how to arrange payment details.  Also
what is the address of your site??

I would like to brouse through your klezmer lists.

Could you also advise me if you have the Andy Statman Learn to play Klezmer
video in Pal suitable for Australia (VHS).  and what is the price?

Thanks phillip

> In a message dated 11/3/98 11:31:35 AM, you wrote:

> Dear Tom,
> It looks like we'll be able to get the Dave Tarras Cds again, however we
> couldn't get the same deal, The price has gone up a whole $1.00. I
realize
> that at $13.00 per 2CD set (shipping include) this will put it out of
most
> buyers reach, but as they say, "Siz Shvehr Tsu Zayn A Yid" !
> When they come in, I'll notify the list.
> Simon
> Hatikvah

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->