new Klezmer/Yiddish music web site (adv.) -Reply

Yasher koach.  Can't wait to surf there.

>>> a bisl yidishkayt <klezmer (at) yiddishmusic(dot)com> 11/24/98 05:43am >>>
a bisl yidishkayt is happy to announce our new website of Yiddish music
at:

          www.yiddishmusic.com

We carry CDs, cassettes, videos and books of:

        klezmer (old, American, and European)
        Yiddish song
        Cantorial
        children's
        Hasidus and Humor
        Yiddish language

We will soon have a secure server for credit cards (MC/Visa); meanwhile
we
will accept credit card orders on our toll-free number - 1-877-YIDDISH
(in
the Boston area: 781-643-1957)

Dena Ressler

a bisl yidishkayt
Klezmer and related Yiddish CDs, tapes, videos, books
P.O. Box 400331
Cambridge, MA  02140

web site:    www.yiddishmusic.com
e-mail: klezmer (at) yiddishmusic(dot)com

phone and fax toll-free: 1-877-YIDDISH
(Boston area: 781-643-1957)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->