Is there such a thing? -Reply

Hi-- I have seen such a thing put out by Mel Bay-- was for fingerstyle
guitar, but didn't seem to be very difficult fingerstyle.  I think I may
have seen it at the House of Musical Traditions in Tacoma Park, MD (try
their web site, or try Mel Bay).  Not sure that it had much klezmer--
more Israeli oriented.  We're all waiting for Reb Warschauer to put out
the definitive klezmer guitar book & video.

I've written a book/tape of klezmer tablature for 5-String Banjo.
Contact me off list for details.

Pete Rushefsky
rushefsky (at) healthcareplan(dot)org
716-857-4481
716-883-5938

>>> <Chana34 (at) aol(dot)com> 11/18/98 09:25pm >>>
Hi! I hope this isn't to off the wall but, I'm wondering if anyone knows
if
there is Jewish sheet music available for guitar in tablature format. A
book
with a CD would be great. My husband finds it helpful to actually hear a
song,
especially when he doesn't know it. I am intermarried and he just went
and
found himself a book (with tab and a CD) of Christmas songs. I am always
bugging him to learn some jewish songs too.The kids would really like it
if
Daddy could play Dreidel, Dreidel at Chanukah, and some stuff at
Shabbat. He
would like to do this, we just don't know where to look. Thanks for your
help.
Sincerely, Caryn Andrade

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->