Re: REMINDER: Internet Broadcast tonight (Tuesday, 11/10, 9-10pm)

Hi, Seth. I saw by your playlist that you played some Shloinke. Wish I
could've heard it -- I've yet to have been able to find the time on Tuesday
nights to hook up to your show. How's it going? I'm leaving the country for a
while -- how's it looking for your show to continue into 1999?

I'm glad you found something you liked on our record enough to play on your
show. I'm particularly gratified that it was the violin-featured stuff, cuz
most music shows, world music in particular, have generally been favoring Firn
di Mekhutonim Aheym.

Have a good rest of the year!

Jeff Dorchen
Shloinke