RE: Review of NOKAS at BU Hillel

Let me backtrack somewhat on something I said in my review. I just heard
a piece from a NOKAS recording called something like "Mazel Tov Dance".
In that piece they sounded more like a traditional Klezmer Band
(although they did play it way too fast for dancing, but that is easily
adjustable). Evidently they have a traditional side as well as an
avant-garde side.

So maybe I would hire them for my kid's Bat Mitzvah after all :-)

Dick "who is still not too old to learn something" Rosenberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->