Fwd: more about Hava Nagila and Moshe Nathanson

Dear Friends:
Isn't the web wonderful.... Here's another version-- with even more
followup details-- on the Hava Nagila origins forwarded to me this morning
from the hasafran list, which was also discussing this same topic as this
list.
Judy.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->