[JEWISH-MUSIC:5088] Re: Fortuna

<<
I know that Simon, at Hatikva Music, carries (or carried) the
Fortuna recordings. He's at klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com(dot)

Thanks for the plug, we have been deluged with calls for Fotuna since this
posting. So, to answer all questions:

Fortun has 3 CDs at $15.98 each, purchase all three and we will pay shipping
in the U.S.

The response to "Di Naye Kapelye" has been deservadly spectacular and we are
totally SOLD OUT. We are expecting our shipmen any day and all unfulfilled
shipment as of todys date will be sent out expess mail at no additional cost
to those who have orders in house. Sorry, but this recording was a MONSTER.
when you get your copy be sure to read ther liner notes by Ari.
By the way, chek out the picture of the group, ;that couldn't be John Lennon
by chance?
Simon
Hatikvah Music
Klezcorner